Here are some things you may not know about First Step.
1. Who they are. According to their website:
Who We Are:
First Step envisions a community where respect, fair treatment, comprehensive support, and social justice are available to all survivors of domestic and sexual assault and their families.
The mission of First Step is to eliminate both domestic and sexual violence and to provide comprehensive services to individuals and families impacted by these crimes.
2. They have a downloadable pocket card:
3. You can help in more ways than you know. Check out their wish list:
4. Pets of these families need help, too. Click to read more: http://www.firststep-mi.org/docs/ARK%20Brochure%201.31.13.pdf
5. They are building an awesome, safe playground. Check out their Facebook page for photos and updates. https://www.facebook.com/firststepmi/posts/978308658861930