The John Paul II Medical Research Institute (aka JP2MRI) supports medical research while respecting the dignity of human life. Their focus is on supporting research that is ethical and cost-effective. Here are five facts about this important organization:
- JP2MRI differentiates itself by committing to not support embryonic stem cell research. In addition, they commit more than half of their budget to medical research.
- Visit their video library to learn more about the JP2MRI.
- Physicians who wish to sign up to help support research can do so at this link: http://www.jp2mri.org/#!patient-registry/c1kr5. Some of this focus includes Rare Disease Research (Flyer: http://media.wix.com/ugd/d8f730_0b148921f308455ea9790cb2651275ff.pdf) as well as Cancer Stem Cell Research (Flyer: http://media.wix.com/ugd/d8f730_60200f4998c24ab3a15ea18366c65daa.pdf)
- Information about the ethics of medical research including the Nuremberg Code can be found at http://www.jp2mri.org/#!nuremberg-code/cz3o.
- One of the ways that "You Can Help" this institute is by sharing their website and information on social media. Click to share this post and you've done just that.
Read about other charitable and nonprofit organizations in this blog: http://mellermarketing.blogspot.com/2014/09/the-big-4-0.html