Here are five facts you may not know about the Gift of Life Michigan.
- You can sign up to be a donor online. http://giftoflifemichigan.org/become-donor/?_ga=1.250582982.111630397.1433378990 Plus, you can view the campus challenge rankings on this page, which shows 1,556 rankings as of today (June 3, 2015).
- Transplant support groups meet across the state. You can search for groups at http://giftoflifemichigan.org/recipients/transplant-support-groups
- Family members can create a quilt square for the Donor Memorial Quilts. The quilts are displayed at events and memorials. Plus you can view the square online, like this one: http://giftoflifemichigan.org/donor-families/quilts/lucas-michael-schmidt.
- View the map of the state of Michigan showing other donors in your area. http://giftoflifemichigan.org/news-calendar/map-michigan-donors
- My friend Christy is a part of the leadership team as shown on http://giftoflifemichigan.org/about-us/our-leadership-team.
Please consider signing up to be a donor. You can't take it with you, and you might save one or more lives in the process. Please click to share and spread the word.