Here are Five Facts you may not know about the American Heart Association.
- Their slogan is "Life is Why." Simple and it says it all.
- They offer tips on how to see the warning signs of a heart attack, stroke, and cardiac arrest here: http://www.heart.org/HEARTORG/Conditions/911-Warnings-Signs-of-a-Heart-Attack_UCM_305346_SubHomePage.jsp
- Hands-only CPR can be just as effective as giving breaths. http://www.heart.org/HEARTORG/CPRAndECC/HandsOnlyCPR/Hands-Only-CPR_UCM_440559_SubHomePage.jsp
- You can support the American Heart Association by purchasing wearables and other items from their store. Check out the mug with the bling. http://www.shopheart.org/complete-your-look?a=slider-1
- You can join the pledge to reduce your sodium intake here.
On Social Media:
Was this blog informative and/or helpful? Please click to share on your social networks and leave a comment. Read about other charitable organizations here.