Here are five facts about Gilda's Club of Detroit.
- This organization offers membership, with a simple 3-step process. It's free to join. http://www.gildasclubdetroit.org/program-membership/how-to-join/
- New member meetings are held on Mondays at 1 p.m. and Wednesdays at 5:30 p.m. RSVP by calling 248-577-0800.
- Their staff consists entirely of women and photography was done by my friend Dan Lippitt. http://www.gildasclubdetroit.org/our-organization/staff/
- When you read the stories on their "Our Stories" page, you will feel like you know these people. They are such well written, you can picture sitting down and getting to know each person. http://www.gildasclubdetroit.org/our-organization/our-stories/
- Camp Sparkle is their summer day camp for kids aged 5-12. http://www.gildasclubdetroit.org/program-membership/camp-sparkle/
On Social Media:
Was this blog informative and/or helpful? Please click to share on your social networks and leave a comment. Read about other charitable organizations here.