Here are five facts you may not know about Caring Bridge.
- More than half a million Caring Bridge websites have been created since 1997. Here is an example site: http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/chrisholmes
- You can start a site by visiting https://www.caringbridge.org/createwebsite
- If you're active on Facebook, you can support Caring Bridge by following their tips on http://www.caringbridge.org/get-involved/volunteer/opportunity/view/545a35e5f294d45d69306fcf.
- Updates to your webpage on Caring Bridge can be public or private.
- Caring Bridge websites provide a way to share health updates as well as needs (meals, help with transportation, etc.) with concerned family and friends.
On Social Media
Was this blog informative and/or helpful? Please click to share on your social networks and leave a comment. Read about other charitable organizations here.