Here are five things you may not know about Angels of Hope.
- 165, 97, and 22. These are all relevant numbers to Angels of Hope. In 2014, they helped 165 families. They delivered Christmas to 97 families. And they stood beside 22 families who lost a loved one to cancer. http://www.angelsofhope.org/2014/three-important-numbers-165-97-22/
- You can watch videos on their website to learn more about families they help. This video really got me at the point where Ava and her sister Sophia are holding hands. http://www.angelsofhope.org/video/
- You can help with a gift of money or time. http://www.angelsofhope.org/how-to-help/
- One program offering is complimentary photo sessions for families. http://www.angelsofhope.org/our-programs/
- Teachers can volunteer to help with tutoring and educational support for children undergoing treatment. http://www.angelsofhope.org/our-programs/
On Social Media:
Was this blog informative and/or helpful? Please click to share on your social networks and leave a comment. Read about other charitable organizations here.