google analytics

Sunday, September 27, 2015

My Reading List

Once upon a time, LinkedIn had a really awesome "Reading List" feature where you could add book titles and notes. I used that feature to make notes of books I wanted to read, so that the next time I was at a bookstore or library, I would remember the title.

Since the feature no longer exists, I'm going to save my Book List here instead. Chances are, I won't get to many of these until I'm done with my degree, but it's a good practice to create the list now so it's ready for me when I have the time to read.
  1. "The Chronicles of Doodah" as mentioned by my colleague Don Haberek.
  2. "Return on Relationship" as mentioned on http://tedrubin.com/defining-social-metrics/ which was mentioned in a lecture in my MKT554 (Marketing Management) class at Walsh College. 
  3. "The Power of Positive Thinking," as suggested by Ken Blanchard in this TEDxSanDiego talk, which I wathed in my IT510 (IT Strategy) class at Walsh College. A takeaway from the video: at the end of the game, it all goes back in the box.

No comments: